What is Q4 Performance
Q4 Performance is sports performance training designed to have you playing your best at the end of the game. As an endurance athlete myself I understand how to manage large training loads and build a strong foundation to grow on. That's what we'll focus on here. Having completed three 100 mile endurance runs I also understand the power of the mind and how it can affect our performance. Q4 Performance combines both physical and mental endurance training which serves as the foundation for jumping, changing direction and really anything else that happens in sport. It's like buying a new pair of shoes. The difference being, Q4 Performance will fit long after you outgrow the shoes. Oh, and did I mention there is a free 10 minute infrared sauna recovery included with each individual Q4 Performance session. And, I'll make you scrambled eggs while you're in the sauna if you want.
Who's The Coach - Jon Howard
- Former two sport college athlete - baseball and football (yes, like Bo Jackson)
- NASM Performance Training Specialist
- PN Nutrition Coach
- 25 time ultramarathon finisher
- 3 time 100 mile endurance run finisher
- Coaching athletes for more than 20 years
- Wayzata Girls Basketball Association Coach Coordinator (2017-2022)
- Basketball Superfan
What is The Process
- You can schedule a 15 minute google meet session to see if we're a good fit. It doesn't cost you anything.
- You can schedule a half price first session (70 minute evaluation). This will still be a good workout.
- You can purchase a session. No obligation.
- You can schedule sessions directly with me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm available for one session per day, four days a week (Monday through Thursday). Daily sessions begin at 3:30pm. Sessions are 70 minutes plus a 10 minute sauna session and I'm serious about the scrambled eggs.
I really enjoy program design and spend time before and after each session taking notes and planning. My goal is very simple for each one of the athletes I work with. It is my job to help them get better every single day.
Where Does Training Happen
Most of the training will take place at Coach Jon's house. We can use the neighborhood streets for speed work and French Park Reserve is just 3/4 of a mile away. Here are some pictures of the workout space. It might not look like there is much space here but I do workouts and circuits in here all the time and there's plenty.
How Do I Schedule
You can schedule that first google meet session by sending me an email at email@example.com. Just type in the subject line "Q4 Performance Interest" and include a few times that would work for you to meet.
How Much Does It Cost
A 70 minute one on one session plus a 10 minute sauna session and scrambled eggs if you want is $80.
The 9th session is free.
The 9th session is free.